Every dental case is very important to us, that’s why we’ve created this quick checklist for packing your case:
1. Fill in the RX form as completely as possible, be sure to tell us:
- Shade of Preparation
- Length of Centrals to soft tissue
- Smile Designs
- Final Shade
2. Pack the following items carefully in a shipping box provided by the laboratory or your own box. Be sure to wrap fragile items in bubble wrap to protect them during shipping.
- Bite Registration w/o Stick
- Bite Registration w/Stick
- Working Impressions
- Opposing Impression/Model
- Temporary Impression/ Model Impression of Copings
- Implant Analogs
- Implant Abutments
- Anything else that may help our technicians complete your case including: photos, slides, and/or cd
3. Pack additional bubble wrap and/or foam tightly around all materials to keep it from being damaged during shipping.
Please feel free to contact us if you have additional questions.